Helikon Competition MultiGun Rig Shadow Grey
- Worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Helikon Competition MultiGun Rig in Shadow Grey is the ultimate loadbearing vest for competitive shooting. Designed with modularity and lightweight in mind, this vest is compatible with Helikon Competition magazine inserts and pouches, MOLLE/PALS systems, and the Versatile I.N.S.E.R.T System (VIS).
Featuring two front utility pockets and two pistol mag pouches, this rig offers convenient storage options for all your essential gear. Additionally, the loops on the front allow you to hang gloves or other accessories within easy reach.
The back part of the vest is lined with velour, providing added comfort during extended wear. Plus, the numerous hook-and-loop fields allow you to customize the vest with patches or identification markers.
Crafted from durable Cordura® 500D material, this rig is built to withstand the rigors of competition. With dimensions of 24x15x2 cm / 9.5x5.9x0.8 in, it offers a compact yet spacious design.
Manufactured by Helikon, a trusted brand in tactical gear, this MultiGun Rig is a must-have for any competitive shooter. Upgrade your loadbearing system with this top-notch vest and dominate the competition.
- Ultimate loadbearing vest for competitive shooting
- Compatible with Helikon Competition magazine inserts, pouches, MOLLE/PALS systems, and the Versatile I.N.S.E.R.T System (VIS)
- Two front utility pockets and two pistol mag pouches
- Loops for hanging gloves or accessories
- Back lined with velour for added comfort
- Customizable with hook-and-loop fields
- Crafted from durable Cordura® 500D material
- Compact yet spacious design
- Brand: Helikon
- Sizing: 24x15x2 cm / 9.5x5.9x0.8 in
- Material: Cordura® 500D
- Compatibility: Helikon Competition magazine inserts, pouches, MOLLE/PALS systems, Versatile I.N.S.E.R.T System (VIS)
- Additional Features: Two front utility pockets, two pistol mag pouches, loops for hanging gloves, back lined with velour, customizable hook-and-loop fields