At Back Alley Army Store LTD, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
2. How We Collect Personal Data
We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal data:
- Information about your computer, visits, and use of this website, including IP address, location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and page views.
- Information that you provide to us when registering or making a purchase on our website.
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
3. Using Your Personal Data
Personal data submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Sending goods purchased through our website.
- Sending email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
4. Disclosing Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- To any of our agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
5. International Data Transfers
As a UK-based business, we store and process data within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if in the future we work with third parties outside the EEA, we will ensure appropriate measures are in place to protect your data according to UK and EU data protection standards.
6. Retaining and Deleting Personal Data
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
7. Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have rights which include:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. Please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
10. Our Details
This website is owned and operated by Back Alley Army Store LTD. You can contact us via our website contact form or using the contact details published on the website.